Unit 22 Babbage Road
Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Weekends by appointment
Save over £110 on these BC RM MH Coilovers Retail £1099, just £989.00 here.
New set of BC RM series (MH) coilovers, the RM Series are designed for serious track day use or competitive circuit racing.
The BC Racing RM series feature high quality damping adjustable monotube inverted dampers at the front or front and rear, depending on vehicle. The RM coilovers offer the majority of the features of the BR series but with the additional benefit of the inverted damper unit. Inverting the damper unit brings with it a number of advantages. Unsprung weight is reduced by moving the oil and gas reservoir way from the hub and attaching it to the shell. Unsprung weight is vital to a cars performance as a lighter wheel and hub assembly which readily moves in response to road bumps will have more grip when tracking over an imperfect road.
Suitable for Toyota MR2 mk1 1.5L & 1.6L 1984-1989.
RM Series - Type MH
* Inverted Toyota MR2 AW11 1984-1989
* Front Spring Rate:- 5kg/mm or 8kg/mm
* Rear Spring Rate:- 6kg/mm or 8kg/mm
- Front with Inverted Shock
- Camber Pillowball Top Mount
- Rear with Inverted Damper
- Inc Pillowball Top Mount.
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Enlarge Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Full Length Adjustable
- Monotube Design for Maximum Performance
- Avaliable for Overhual
NOTE: For early MK1 A models an extra hole will need to be drilled for one of the top mount bolts in the strut tower, ( early mk1 models had 3 bolts for top mount, late models had 4 bolt top mounts )
Suitable For: mk1
|Spring Rate: 5/8Kg/mm||£989.00|
|Spring Rate: 6/8Kg/mm||£989.00|